I am Alan R Piper, a member of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and General Hypnotherapy Register. I also hold a diploma in neuro-linguistic programming and complete mind therapy.
I trained exclusively on a one-to-one basis with the late and most respected of clinical hypnotherapists Bob Neill. (Bob Neill was one of the forefathers of hypnotherapy and had studied, developed and practiced hypnotherapy since the 1950s up until his death in 2006).
Some of my qualifications and certifications include:
- Diploma in Complete Mind Therapy - (CMT) Dip.C.M.T
- Diploma in Neuro-linguistic programming - (NLP) Dip.N.L.P.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy - HPA (Hypnotherapy Practitioners Association)
- Philosophical Counselling Practitioner in Hypnotherapy Practitioners Association
- Member of General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
- Member of General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
I am also a Reiki
and Shamanic master specialising in panic disorders, stress, and anxiety. I am GHR and GHSC registered, following a strict code of ethics and practice (as part of membership conditions). I am fully insured with Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
If you are looking for a professional hypnotherapist
or psychotherapist, simply get in touch with me. Based in Ashford, my services are easily available to those across the London and Surrey regions.